Zippy Summer Shrimp
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for Zippy Summer Shrimp. Yeast. It's so easy to make and it works great for any meal. Don't worry, I'm not going to make any gluten-free shrimp! I also never use eggs! Yum. Ingredients 1 medium onion, sliced 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 cup vegetable oil 1 teaspoon chili powder 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper Freshly ground black pepper Salt and pepper to taste Directions 1. Cook the onion in the water for about 30 minutes. 2. In a large bowl, mix the garlic powder, chili powder, cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. 3.
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 pounds shell-on deveined jumbo shrimp
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat; cook and stir the garlic in the oil until translucent. Sprinkle the red pepper flakes and paprika into the oil. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Pour the lemon juice over the shrimp; allow to cook until the shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, 1 to 2 minutes more. Reduce heat to medium-low; add the basil and toss lightly. Season with salt and pepper to serve.