Real recipes, AI created stories
World Famous Fall Pumpkin Pancakes
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for World Famous Fall Pumpkin Pancakes. If you haven't tried it before, it's a great way to make some delicious Fall pumpkin pancakes without baking them for a while. Let's do it! We're going to start by making the pumpkin pancakes with a simple recipe, which I will cover in the next step. In this post I will show you how to make your own pumpkin pancake using just two ingredients. Dinner: 4 quarts of pumpkin puree, 1 small onion, 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of butter, and 1 cup mayonnaise. Cut a couple of quarts of pumpkin puree and a cup of bay leaf. I used these two cups. I used to make oatmeal in my mother's kitchen. Cook in the oven for about 30 minutes in the microwave, until the pumpkin puree is even, set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the water, egg yolks, and vanilla.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cooking spray
- Blend oats, cottage cheese, egg whites, pumpkin puree, milk, pumpkin pie spice, honey, and cinnamon in blender until batter is smooth; pour into a bowl.
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium heat; spray with cooking spray.
- Scoop batter, about 1/4 cup per pancake, into the hot pan; cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, about 2 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until browned on the other side, 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.