Steel Mill Chili
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for Steel Mill Chili Peppers. I already know how the chili peppers work, but I will tell you just how much I love them. They are amazing and I love them so much. I am so happy I am making them and shipping them to you! I have used the recipe for this Chili Pepper recipe for about 2 weeks now and it is very easy to make. I have put together a list of all the ingredients that I need to make it and you can find it here.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet corn
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package chili seasoning mix
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder, or to taste
- 1 pinch salt to taste (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Mix black beans, diced tomatoes, and sweet corn into beef mixture; add chili seasoning mix, cumin, chili powder, and salt and mix well. Bring liquid to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until chili is cooked through and flavors have combined, about 30 minutes.