Real recipes, AI created stories
Kale Salad with Pomegranate, Sunflower Seeds and Sliced Almonds
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for Kale Salad with Pomegranate, Sunflower Seeds and Sliced Almonds. I have had a lot of experimentation to determine the correct amount to use for this dish, but the recipe here is as simple: Skip the chips and boil the water in a pan over medium heat for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add the seeds. Simmer for 30 minutes. In a small skillet over medium heat add the broccoli, carrots and black beans and sauté for about 5 minutes. Add the roasted almonds, salt and pepper and sauté for about 10 minutes. Add the onion mixture and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the broccoli and onion mixture, toss and cook for 5 minutes. Mix a little more of the avocado and soy sauce and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the almonds, cashews and melted sugar and simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes. Add the chopped walnuts and stir well.
- 1/2 pound kale
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 5 tablespoons red pepper seasoned rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Wash and shake off extra water from the kale. Remove the center ribs and stems; discard. Chop the leaves until fine but still a little leafy.
- Combine the chopped kale, pomegranate seeds, sunflower seeds, and sliced almonds in a large bowl; toss to combine. Drizzle the rice vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil over the kale mixture while continuing to toss. Season with salt to serve.