Jill's World-Famous Coffee Liqueur Brownies
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for Jill's World-Famous Coffee Liqueur Brownies. As you may know, I am a huge fan of Jill's World-Famous Coffee Liqueur. I love the flavor of this blend, it's a blend that I use all the time to make coffee. It is perfect for our morning cupcakes, afternoon coffee, and afternoon, and it is a beautiful spice and a great way to finish your morning cupcakes. I think it will be worth every penny. I've been doing a lot of fermenting my coffee for the last couple of years. I am so excited to finally get the chance to make my own, but I can't wait to share my recipe with you, so the best way to get started is to try it out! In this recipe, I use a combination of Gluten-Free, Natural Sweet and Citrus-Free Traditional Vanilla Blend.
- 8 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coffee flavored liqueur
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. In a heavy saucepan combine the butter and unsweetened chocolate. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth and well blended. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla until thick and pale. Stir in the chocolate mixture and coffee liqueur. Fold in the flour. Stir in chopped walnuts if desired. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean. Be careful not to overbake. Cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into bars and serving.