Real recipes, AI created stories
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for 8 Treasures Chocolate Truffle. I used a (old) white velvet bagel bagle bagel bagle bagle bagle bagle bagle.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 1/3 cups ground beef
- 2 1/3 cups peeled and deveined medium shrimp (30-40 per pound)
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 4 sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 8 cups water
- 2 (12 ounce) packages firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 4 egg whites, beaten
- Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Cook the ground beef, shrimp, ham, mushrooms, and leeks in the oil until the ground beef is browned, about 10 minutes. Pour in 8 cups water and bring to a simmer; cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir the tofu and creamed corn into the soup. Whisk the cornstarch into 1 cup water; stir into pot. Bring to a simmer; cook until the soup has thickened, about 5 minutes. Slowly stir egg whites into thickened soup until they firm into ribbons.