8-Minute Mini Cinnamon Rolls
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for 8-Minute Mini Cinnamon Rolls. I am a huge fan of Cinnamon Rolls and I love that you can make them with only a few ingredients, and I am going to show you how to make this one no matter how many times you make them. I mean, like, say, 12 minutes, I'd be pretty surprised if I didn't make one myself. 2.
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury Grands!®)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 pinch brown sugar, or more to taste
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 16 mini muffin cups.
- Unroll biscuit dough on a work surface; cut into 2 halves along perforation. Brush each half with melted butter; sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Loosely re-roll to form a log and slice each half into 8 sections. Place into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk milk and maple syrup together in a bowl. Mix in confectioners' sugar, a few spoonfuls at a time, to form desired icing consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls.