5 Minute Cookies
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for 5 Minute Cookies. You can tell there is something special about the texture of these cookies. The only thing that is missing is a twist, and my cookies are so moist and delicious! I use allspice, but you can also use any combination of both. As usual, here are some other lovely cookies I've made. Here are some other recipes that I created for you to try. Feel free to share with your friends and give me a look. 🙂 I hope you enjoyed all 5 Minute Cookies as much as I enjoyed making them.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line baking sheets with waxed paper. Mix the oats, coconut, and peanut butter in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Place sugar, cocoa powder, butter, and milk in a large saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir until the mixture is smooth and the sugar has dissolved, about 1 minute; remove from heat. Mix the oat mixture into the liquid mixture; stir in vanilla extract.
- Scoop up about 1 tablespoonful of the dough, roll it into a ball, and flatten. Place on waxed paper, and allow to cool.