4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Bolognese , and you know how to make it with just a little bit of chopped parsley. This recipe is also available in the cookbook, but only if you know how to make it with a little bit of extra time (something you only do when you're doing slow cooking but not eating all the way to the end). I've got a recipe here for 8 Ingredient Pulled Pork Bolognese that I am going to show you today.
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless center-cut pork loin
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- water to cover
- Place pork loin, salsa, and chipotle peppers in a slow cooker. Pour in enough water to cover the pork halfway.
- Cook on High until pork is very tender, 4 to 5 hours.
- Transfer to a cutting board; shred with a fork and knife.