4-Ingredient Chickpea Burger for One (Vegan)
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for 4-Ingredient Chickpea Burger for One (Vegan) Bowl! This recipe is good for two (2) of those and I'm using it as a base layer for a salad. It's a great, easy, and filling meal that's easy to make at home! I made this recipe from scratch for my last Three Days of Home and I love it! Anyway, I don't know if you've ever tried it yet but I LOVE it.
- ½ cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans) - drained, rinsed, and mashed
- ¼ cup oats
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 dash sriracha sauce (optional)
- Mix chickpeas, oats, hummus, peanut butter, and sriracha together in a bowl until well combined. Roll mixture into a ball then flatten with your hands to form a patty.
- Cook patty in a skillet over medium heat until both sides are brown, about 10 minutes.