1-Dish Taco Bake
Hi everyone! Today I am going to show you my recipe for 1-Dish Taco Bake. The recipe you see here is actually the recipe from my 4-week-old daughter, and it is a pretty simple one. When you get to the part where you have your dish in the oven, make sure it is not too hot. That's because the most important thing is to bake the dish as light as possible.
- Taco Meat Filling:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Mazola Pure® Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup masa corn flour OR corn meal
- 2 envelopes Fleischmann's® RapidRise Yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup very warm milk (120 degrees F to 130 degrees F)
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 cup corn chips, partially crushed
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning and mix well.
- Mix batter ingredients together in a pre-sprayed 9-1/2-inch deep dish pie plate.
- Top batter with taco meat filling. Pour salsa evenly over meat; sprinkle with shredded cheese and corn chips.
- Bake by placing in a COLD oven; set temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.